I’m a terrible person and have been completely MIA for the past 2 months. Well, I’m back and I’m sorry. Forgive me?
- Colored mascara – I would really like some plum colored mascara to compliment my brown eyes. Almay has a line of mascara for just that! If you don’t feel like investing in this trend but would like to try it out, take a sample mascara wand and apply eyeshadow to it. Then brush it onto your still wet lashes after you’ve applied your regular mascara.
- Sexy summery bras – Duh, summer is hot and no one wants to be stuck in some horribly uncomfortable, sweaty, push up bra. Trade in the under wire for a sweet, simple and adorable bra that you can pair with some saucy tank tops. P.s. how cute is that little orange bow?
- Sequins, sequins, sequins! – They may have been an ugly trend from the 80’s on par with the wave BUT they are making a comeback! I love this white vest with silver sequins. It can be worn very casually with a t-shirt and skinny blue jeans.
- Oxford love – For some time I have had a deep adoration for oxford heels. I am very happy that there is a way to wear them during summer too! These neutral cutout oxfords are a perfect compliment to a vintage summer dress.
- Loose fitting dress – I just love to be comfortable and I think that’s why I own a ridiculous amount of dresses. Try out a shirt dress this summer and pair it with some gladiator sandals.
- Charm me – Necklaces are really easy to make. Grab some neat trinkets and charms from your local bead store or even garage sale and string em up on some chain! When hitting the beach, wear it with just your swim suit. You’d be surprised how much style this adds to your look.